No doubt you've noticed that after a fairly lengthy hiatus I'm back and posting regularly again. Because of that, I just wanted to let everyone know what the current proposed schedule of content is so you can tune in to the stuff that really matters to you. (Of course, I'd prefer that you still check out the blog "every damn day" as Samuel Jackson put it so eloquently before Capital One re-edited the commercial.)
- Monday: The Writer Will Take Your Questions Now (each week a new question)
- Tuesday: an interview with a writer in my network or someone I've gone out on a limb to track down
- Wednesday: Nuggets (little blurbs about writing -- think of them as the text versions of the motivational posters with cats hanging onto stuff or butterflies fluttering above a field)
- Thursday: a new roundtable interview on a writing-focused topic
- Friday-Sunday: helpful links, writing tips from other sites, and press releases for books I think you'll enjoy
Hope this helps.
Keep reading and thanks again for following the blog. You rock mightily. I mean it. Each and every one of you. Well, except for that one guy. You know who you are. Nah. Just kidding. You rock too.