Monday, October 6, 2014

The Writer Will Take Your Questions Now #298 -- Review My Book, Please


Will you review my book too?

Maybe. How's that for a straight, committed answer?

But it's the best I can give you.

If you want me to review your work, all you have to do is ask and provide me a copy of the flesh and blood (or paper and ink) book. I'd read your e-books, but I have an astigmatism that makes long computer reading a pain in the... well, eye.

If it grabs me enough to read it through, I'll eventually give you a review. If I have trouble getting through it, your chances grow slimmer.

As for the review itself. I'll promise you three things... I'll tell you what I like about it, what I don't like about it, and give you a summary that would be quotable for a blurb if you so choose. I've been told I can be a right bastard about books I read, so be prepared. If you want a review from me, you'll get an honest review based on the book itself, not on our friendship or strangership (if that's even a word).

Just email me first and ask for my mailing address to send the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment