Saturday, March 21, 2015

[Link] 5 Real Reasons Coffee Shops Are The Best Places To Get Work Done

by Radha Kistler

I’m obsessed with coffee shops. Ask pretty much anyone I know, and they will tell you. Part of me romanticizes them in some way. It has to do partially with growing up in small towns with the only real sanctuary for me feeling like it was in a coffee shop. Now every place I live in has to have at least a few good ones, where I do a pretty regular rotation. And there’s a magical feeling I have when I discover a new one. Here are my top five reasons why you should try working in a coffee shop, if you don’t already. So pull up a chair, grab a coffee (or a tea) and get to work.

Continue reading: http://thoughtcatalog.com/radha-kistler/2015/03/5-real-reasons-coffee-shops-are-the-best-places-to-get-work-done/

No comments:

Post a Comment