Saturday, March 5, 2016

[Link] Science Fiction Publishers 2016 (No Agent Required!)

by Bryn Donovan

Hi friends! Last week I published a list of agents who represent scifi, but as I said, you can publish a book without an agent. Here are a bunch of publishers who accept unagented submissions, along with comments from editors on what they’re looking for. All the tweets here date from late summer and fall 2015.

Clicking on the name of the publisher will take you straight to the submission guidelines. I often hear agents and editors say that simply adhering to all the guidelines will make your submission stand out.

I’ve mostly focused on publishers of novels, but I’ve included some publishers of short fiction, too. I’ve noted when a publisher is exclusively digital.

Read the full article: http://bryndonovan.com/2015/11/29/science-fiction-publishers-2016-no-agent-required/

No comments:

Post a Comment