Saturday, July 29, 2017

Your Friendly Neighborhood Housekeeping Update

If you're a regular reader of the Bad Girls, Good Guys, and Two-Fisted Action blog, you'll notice that I haven't been around much during the past few weeks.

About a month ago, my family moved to a new house, and we've been in what seems a non-stop race of trying to get out of boxes and make the new place feel and look like home. Well, the good news is we're almost there, and with that accomplished, I can now return to my regularly scheduled blog posting.

After all, we can't make this the best damn writer's blog on the Internet if I don't do my part and actually put up some content, right?

Beginning Monday, we'll be back on schedule with a new #MotivationalMonday and all the rest of the good stuff like roundtables, tutorials, nuggets, submissions, new releases, The Writer Will Take Your Questions Now, and all those inspirational and informational links to keep us all on top of our game.

Oh, and just to show off the new place (and particularly the new "writer cave") here are some photos of the house and office.

The new homestead.
The desk of future best-sellers.
This is the same desk I used when I worked for the newspaper.
They let me buy it. It feels like "home" to me.
Pet installation complete. Yes, Boomer is wearing a diaper.

Movie stills... my favorite part of the office decor.
The promise I got from a fortune cookie right after the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment