Sunday, August 6, 2017

NEW RELEASE! Virtue Inverted by Piers Anthony and Kenneth Kelly ~ Review Copies Available

Virtue Inverted is the first book in a hard-hitting sword and sorcery trilogy by best-selling fantasy author, Piers Anthony, and collaborator Kenneth Kelly. Benny is a poor mountain boy who has found true love in Virtue the vampire. However, Virtue is no ordinary vampire; she's actually a very nice girl. Her bites contain extraordinary power, but will that power be enough to combat the evil that awaits them?

Available in Paperback and Ebook!
Authors: Piers Anthony, Kenneth Kelly
Visit Piers at hipiers.com
Publisher: Dreaming Big Publications, website dreamingbigpublications.com

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Virtue-Inverted-Pakk-Trilogy-1/dp/1947381008/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500614685&sr=8-1&keywords=virtue+inverted

Youtube promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unyngc-giao&index=9&list=PL6I3oHbAuEP4mg9-LxvePUfOM24E__p3M

Bloggers, Vloggers, and Reviewers: We have PDF and MOBI electronic copies available for review. Please respond to this email or contact Kristi at dreamingbigpublications@outlook.com to request your free copy. Your reviews are much appreciated, and are a great help! Don't have time to do a full review? Please consider doing a blog spot promotion on your website! You can utilize the promotional video (link above), the cover art, and request author photos and bios.  We also have written author interviews available upon request!

From the publisher: As always, it is an honor to work with my all-time favorite author, Piers Anthony. Those of you who follow Dreaming Big are aware of how I came to work with Piers. I am continually honored to be his publisher, and was excited to be asked if I would consider this collaboration. Collaborations are always interesting to me, because there are hints of the author I know and love, but the other author also, of course, adds his or her own style to the book, and if I am not familiar with the other author, I don't know what I'm going to get! Piers Anthony's style is evident in these pages, but Kenneth Kelly's style adds a richness and depth that I'm sure fantasy fans will love! I know I have. Enjoy!

Kristi King-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment