Friday, May 31, 2013

Sean Taylor is... THE COMIC BOOK MAN!

Guess who's gonna be a regular call-in guest for a radio show about comic books? Yep, this guy.


I'm going to be a regular guest on Barry King's BK ON THE RADIO Saturday night show on WYXC radio (1270 AM), where I'll go over my picks of the week from the week's comics. Those of you who aren't local can catch the show on TuneIn or online at http://www.am1270wyxc.com/shows/bk-radio/.

Join the fun starting this Saturday (tomorrow) night at 10 PM EST.

2 comments:

  1. A music collection owned over the a long time represents your holiday or business trip
    through life. Preference of music may vary according to other
    places.

    Feel free to surf to my page zespół muzyczny Toruń

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Sean - you have earned the title Comic Book Man and Supreme Guru of all things Pulp! I will give your show a listen!

    ReplyDelete