Thursday, November 29, 2018
[Link] How to Distract a Sci-Fi/Fantasy Writer in Ten Easy Steps
In case you are wondering how a science fiction/fantasy writer can sit down at a computer for an hour without producing anything of value, check out this list:
1. I am really annoyed with this chapter. It’s not flowing…
2. I wonder how my blog did today? Let me check…
3. Oh! I think need some chamomile tea. :::makes tea:::
4. I should check my Facebook/Twitter/Instagram notifications.
5. I am getting so distracted! I need someone standing behind me with a whip.
Read the rest at: https://darkoakpress.wordpress.com/2018/11/26/how-to-distract-a-sci-fi-fantasy-writer-in-ten-easy-steps-by-m-b-weston/