Tuesday, March 25, 2014

[Link] 7 Reasons Writing a Book Makes You a Badass

by Brian Klems

I’ve always been a big nerd. To others it’s been clear for a long time, but I’ve only recently been able to admit it to myself. I mean, the signs were all there: I read a ton. I love playing Boggle. I get upset when others use “who” when they mean “whom.” I don’t own a pocket protector but it wouldn’t shock me if 10 years from now I had one … made out of leather … and embroidered with my initials.

But for one shining moment, one GLORIOUS MOMENT, when I finished writing my book, OH BOY, YOU’RE HAVING A GIRL: A Dad’s Survival Guide to Raising Daughters, I felt like a complete and utter badass. Here’s why.

Read the rest: http://www.writersdigest.com/online-editor/7-reasons-writing-a-book-makes-you-a-badass

No comments:

Post a Comment