Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Writer Will Take Your Questions Now (#159) -- Minions

Have you ever thought about a series about minions from a group like hydra or aim not the big super powered guys but the cronies of those guys? (Thanks to Stephen Card for the question.)  

As much fun as that sounds, I don't have a big interest in writing groups larger than just a few characters. Now, if I were to follow one or two minions around, then we'd be onto something that I'd find interesting to write.

I think the best I've seen done along those lines is the work done with Number 21 and Number 24 on The Venture Bros. I'm afraid I couldn't do it any better than that, no matter how hard I tried.




2 comments:

  1. There were some very funny deleted scenes from the original Austin Powers movie about the wife and friends of some of Dr. Evil's henchmen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I never saw that. I'll have to look for it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete