Who are some of the most interesting people you've met during your writing career?
earlier post about the time I met Ray Bradbury. That's easily the top spot on this list. But a few others include:
1. While getting a sketch from Carmine Infantino, I listened to him and Julius Schwartz carry on like two grumpy old men about the good old days.
2. Being on a panel with Denny O'Neil.
3. Moderating a panel at Dragon*Con with George Perez, Jimmy Palmiotti, and Amanda Conner.
4. Doing multiple panels with Peter David and learning all his good stories.
5. Having a table next to Dick Giordano and getting to meet him and hang out with him for the whole weekend at ACE (Atlanta Comics Expo).