Where do you hope to be as a writer in 5 years?
1. Having a few novels under my belt, I will be focusing on novel projects and publishing far fewer short stories.
2. I will have at least 4 more comic book projects from reputatable publishers either in the production or already published.
3. I will be a more fit writer physically, and because I was able to take control of my health life, I will find that I'm more able to take control of my writing life (scheduling, persistence, etc.) as well.
1. I will have in development one novel with a major house, not because I expect to get rich of it, but because it will help me build my platform as a writer from which to increase sales across the board for all my body of work.
2. I will reach a point in my writing career in which I can achieve a sustainable income by writing alone. Not a fancy income, but a sustainable one that alones me to be a full-time writer and keep the bills paid.