Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Next Big Thing Blog Hop Howdy!

Your friend and mine -- the Jackalope!
Official mascot of blog hops everywhere!
Hey there and welcome to my blog! For my regular readers, I beg your patience as I participate in a blog hop.

For those of you new here, you’re likely here thanks to a link provided to you by my friend and colleague, author Roland Mann. I want to thank Roland for inviting me to participate and for encouraging you to check out my page.

Who am I? Take a gander at the bio on the right side of this page and you'll see just why most folks typically avoid me in public places.

So, I hope to see you next week where I’ll also point you to five more writers whose work you should follow!

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Cool spot you have here, Sean. I dropped by from Roland's stop on the hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm so far behind on actually doing the questions.

      Delete