Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bad Girls, Good Guys, and Two-Fisted Action is looking for guest bloggers!

If you're a writer who likes to write (or talk) about writing as much as actually write, then I'm looking for you.

As you probably know, maintaining a writer's blog and keeping fresh, interesting, practical and helpful content constantly updated is no small chore -- and quite a time-consuming one. So... I need your help.

What I'm looking for are short articles on the craft or spirit of writing, reading, creating, and/or balancing the creative and everyday life. Articles that are genre-specific, such as "Writing Steampunk" or "Keeping Suspense in Romance" are perfectly acceptable and oh so welcome. Articles that ignore genre altogether such as "Falling in Love with Sounds -- The Poetry of Prose" are equally perfect for what I'm looking for.

If you've got a nugget you want to share, please email me at staylor104@aol.com and I'll add you to the schedule. Please be sure to include a bio and links to your web presence.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment