Saturday, March 12, 2016

[Link] Fantasy Publishers 2016 (No Agent Required!)

by Bryn Donovan

Last week I shared a list of agents accepting submissions of fantasy novels, but here are a bunch of publishers who accept unagented submissions. This list is mostly the same as my list of science fiction publishers, but there are some differences, and I figured it’s more convenient to have a list just for your genre.

Clicking on the name of the publisher will take you straight to the submission guidelines. These are mostly novel publishers, but I’ve included a couple of publishers of short fiction.

I’m not endorsing any of the publishers on this list, because I don’t know enough about most of them. The SFWA has a great overview of small presses and how to distinguish them from vanity publishers, and it’s worth checking out.

Read the full article: http://www.bryndonovan.com/2015/12/28/fantasy-publishers-2016-no-agent-required/

No comments:

Post a Comment