Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Writer Will Take Your Questions Now (#198) -- All Ages Work

With titles like Gene Simmons Dominatrix and Bad Girls Club in your bibliography, 
would you ever consider writing an all-ages title instead of something more edgy?

Oh yeah. I'd love to write something all ages. It's funny because just the other day I was telling one of my editors that I was beginning to feel typecast as the go-to guy for writing stuff that could get you in trouble with your grandmother. I'd love a few calls about writing something for a more general or even all-ages audience.

I can do that. I really can. Promise.

Actually I have several all-ages projects I'd love to begin work on, ranging from spooky-influenced stories to a series I'd love to have Marvel take a look at.

So, short answer... Yes. Please, yes. Publishers, it's your move now. *grins*

2 comments:

  1. Sean:
    I know exactly what you mean. I'm still waiting for other publishers to discover I even exist, let alone can write.
    Lee Houston, Junior
    Creator/writer/editor for Pro Se Press

    ReplyDelete