Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Writer Will Take Your Questions Now (#204) -- Bring Your Daughter to Blog Day (part 1)

You're in for a treat today for the Question of the Day. I'm bowing out and turning over the mic to my lovely and talented daughter, Charis Taylor, to field today's question for me. You can find more info about Charis and her work at her website located at cataylor104.blogspot.com.

Okay, enough prologue. On with the post. 

============================================================

What type of story would you most like to write and why?

Hello, I'm Charis! First off, I would like to say how much I love paid work (not that I've had any yet, but I recently turned seventeen so give me a break, yeah?). But if all of the work I could get didn't pay, I would love to write another pulp story. My first ever story was of my character Doll Face. I wanted to try my hand at writing pulp, so I sat down with my dad and plotted out a story (which took about an hour since I'm at a bit of a loss on the plot side of life.). After really feeling the character and plot, writing it was easy and fun. I thoroughly enjoy writing anything pulpy and I would love to do it again, but, you know, get paid for it too (I have to help the family somehow, right?).

2 comments:

  1. Paid? What's this paid stuff? :-)

    Bobby
    www.bobbynash.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money is all ways great. But we do it because we love it. Right? ;)

    By the way Charis, has your dad shared his Aym Geronimo collection with you?

    ReplyDelete