Sunday, January 18, 2015

Join the Taylorverse News Email List

Thank you for your interest in my writing career thus far and my work (including this blog) up to this point.

I am moving to an automated system with MailChimp. IIf you wish to continue to receive updates about my work (outside of this blog since I prefer not to spam the blog with "buy my book" posts and keep it focused on writing content instead, you will need to sign up at the following webpage:

http://taylorverse.us10.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=0593d2a743a10d6be97dd6a96&id=0227c5ddd4
All sign ups get a free e-copy of my collection, Gomer and Other Early Works.

There are lots of fun things in the pipeline, including some pretty big licensed properties I'll be writing for and the (finally) debut of my H.G. Wells-based comic sequel to Time Machine, War of the Worlds and Invisible Man.

Thanks for all your support in the past and for your continued support as I keep putting out work.


No comments:

Post a Comment