Saturday, February 4, 2012

[Link] 25 Ways to Increase Blog Traffic

by Robert Lee Brewer

When I first started the My Name Is Not Bob blog, I really didn't have any goals or objectives. I just wanted a place to make posts that didn't fit on my Poetic Asides blog for poets. As such, I didn't really have too much of an audience in the beginning (and I'm very thankful for my readers who have been here since the beginning). But that all changed around the end of 2010 when I started getting more serious about my blogging efforts.

Having a plan is one of the best ways to increase traffic.

I won't bore you with numbers, but I now consistently have as much traffic in one day on this blog as I used to receive in two months! It didn't all happen at once, and there were some ups and downs along the way, but I've found that the 25 steps below can help any blog increase traffic, whether it's brand new or been around a while.

Here are my 25 ways to increase blog traffic: ...

Continue reading: http://robertleebrewer.blogspot.com/2012/01/25-ways-to-increase-blog-traffic.html?et_mid=535772&rid=232422756

3 comments:

  1. A plan is what I don't have...not sure I want one though, so I may have to suffer web loneliness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He makes some good points there.

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the responses, Bobby and J.R. I thought a lot of what he had to say would be beneficial to those wanting to grow their audience. I'm certainly incorporating into my plan. (I got tired of loneliness, J.R. *grins*)

    ReplyDelete