Monday, December 12, 2011

The Writer Will Take Your Questions Now (#16) -- Dream Comic Gig

If you could collaborate on a project with any comic industry professional (living 
or dead) who would it be and what tye of project would it be? -- Comics Brew


I actually get asked this question a lot, mostly at conventions, but my answer is almost always the same. I'd love to collaborate with Steven Seagle and Ken Hooper on a revival of Primal Force for DC Comics. That's one of the series that only a few fans seem to remember at all, much less with the reverence and fascination with which I remember it, but it's a short-lived series that really grabbed a hold of me somehow. The characters and the story just meshed in a way for me that many comics don't.

I think too I'm drawn to the book because it consisted completely of fringe characters (or new characters) who normally don't get any play in the brightly colored world of Superman, Flash, and Green Lantern. And if you know me at all, you know I'm a fan of the C-List characters at DC, even moreso than the A-List and most of the B-List.

No comments:

Post a Comment