Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Panel and Reading Schedule for Mid-South Con

If you're in Memphis this coming weekend, feel free to visit the MidSouthCon at the Memphis Hilton and see me and my amazing friends (yep, I get to be Spider-Man, and they can argue over which is Iceman and which is Firestar).

Here's the schedule of the panels and readings and signings I'll be doing:

Friday, 3/25
Street Corner Reading - 7:30 PM

Saturday, 3/26
Indie Comics - 5:00 PM
More Than Gears: The Tantalizing World of Steampunk - 7:00 PM

Sunday, 3/27
Autograph Session in Pro Row - 10:00 AM
Even Super Heroes Have Roots (Pulp Influence of Modern Heroes) - 1:00 PM

You can also find me at most any other times at the table in Artist Alley, along with my conventioneering amigos Bobby Nash, Van Allen Plexico, and Tommy Hancock.

You can download a full programming schedule PDF at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment