Monday, March 5, 2012

The Writer Will Take Your Questions Now (#100) -- Flippin' the Script

The original logo design from the beginning of the blog.
I like the new one so much better.

Wow! It's the big #100 for the Question of the Day!

Yes, that means 100 days without missing a question, 100 days without a single missing day. Phew. No wonder I'm tired.

To celebrate that big round number (doubly round, some might say), I've decided that I'm going to take the day off and not answer a question today.

No. Today I'm going to ask the question, and you're going to answer it.

It's only fair.

So, get ready (but don't worry, it's a softball)...

What has been your favorite post here at the Bad Girls, Good Guys, and Two-Fisted 
Action blog? Is it an article? An interview? A submission opportunity you took 
part in? Just put your responses in the comments section below.
I'm really looking forward to seeing  your answers.

7 comments:

  1. Pulp to Comics, A Bridge or a Chasm.
    I posted a couple of times after reading that one. My inability to express my thoughts coherently showed the chasm between my brain and the keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not the only one, Mark. You should the draft versions of these posts. Or maybe you shouldn't. *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it when you interviewed that Bobby Nash guy. :)

    Bobby
    www.bobbynash.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, of course you did, sir. I did too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your piece regarding action scenes and the use of hard and soft sounding letters. I incorporated that element in a lecture for my Public Relations course at Kutztown University. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy the questions targeted to each writer as a whole and how their ideas are born.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, William. I'll be taking part in a workshop on writing action scenes at the next Con Nooga.

    Thanks, Krystal, glad you like those. BTW, you're interview will be going live soon.

    ReplyDelete