|Uh, I think so, Brain, but burlap chafes me so.|
How can you help?
I'm glad you asked.
1. By doing easy stuff like clicking the share buttons at the end of each post and passing the blog links along to your reading and writing friends, acquaintances, spammers, enemies and dogs pretending to be people on social networks.
2. By sending me suggestions for articles, questions of the day, writers and comic book creators you think I should interview for the blog, and links to other practical and informative articles people need to know about.
3. By just popping in every now and then to leave a comment on a post that particularly resonates with you.
4. By sending me press releases about what you or other creators and publishers are doing in the world of genre work, from pulp to sci-fi to comics to jungle fantasies (and back again around the world in 80 days).
5. And by letting me know what's keeping the blog from being the best darn genre-writing blog on the planet at this moment. I can't make it better until I know what the blanks spots and the gaps are.
Thanks again for all the support you've shown this far (in only the first four months of the blog's life -- yes, only four months and a few days; hard to believe, huh?), and I'm looking forward to continuing my plot to take over the world one post at a time with your help.